Want a good laugh? | Syracusefan.com

Want a good laugh?

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Just remember that Lville is out next year and any of the others would snag any olive branch they could get from a major conference.

Keep drinking the kool aid guys.
Pitino is just saying what his AD wants him to.
Aresco, however, is delusional, with the exception that EVERY D1 team is competing for final fours and nat'l championships

From AAC basketball media day:

American MBB ‏@American_MBB 3m
Aresco: "I can say unequivocally that we have the best group of coaches in the country."

American MBB ‏@American_MBB 1m
Aresco 'We are a power conference from day one. We'll have multiple teams competing for Final Fours and Nat'l Champions.'

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 16m
Rick Pitino says there won't be better hoops league than AAC.http://www.tout.com/m/6vpoi4?ref=twog0901 …

I wanted to play devil's advocate, but wow. That's a ludicrous claim.

Pitino...Fran Dunphy...that nut at Rutgers (or did he get fired?)...Stan Heath...the kid at Memphis? And a bunch of people we've never heard of? Preposterous.

Just don't forget Larry Brown at SMU. Some are saying they may be the ones to give Louisville a run. He's brought in some real players and he's a heck of a coach.
But the league as a whole? Meh.

There are some very good coaches in that league but the "best" is a real reach. What's also true is which of those coaches wouldn't leave if they were offered a lateral move to the ACC, Big1 etc.?

I wanted to play devil's advocate, but wow. That's a ludicrous claim.

Pitino...Fran Dunphy...that nut at Rutgers (or did he get fired?)

Yes, he did. Eddie Jordan is the ramrod there now. (Ramrod mention. Take a drink, per the Bud Poliquin Drinking Game Rules)

Just don't forget Larry Brown at SMU. Some are saying they may be the ones to give Louisville a run. He's brought in some real players and he's a heck of a coach.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

From AAC basketball media day:

American MBB ‏@American_MBB 3m
Aresco: "I can say unequivocally that we have the best group of coaches in the country."

American MBB ‏@American_MBB 1m
Aresco 'We are a power conference from day one. We'll have multiple teams competing for Final Fours and Nat'l Champions.'

David Borges ‏@DaveBorges 16m
Rick Pitino says there won't be better hoops league than AAC.http://www.tout.com/m/6vpoi4?ref=twog0901 …

I think we need a good laugh after all the trouble you stirred up with that other post, sonny!

As Bill Maher likes to say, "I kid. I kid the Lawrinson."

Hey Aresco, just FYI...

There are five active Division I coaches in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame; the ACC
currently has three of them - Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim and Roy Williams ... when Louisville’s
Rick Pitino joins the league’s coaching ranks in 2014-15, the ACC will have four of the five active
Naismith Hall of Fame coaches.

So, what may I ask is the criteria you are utilizing whereby you arrive at the conclusion that you have the best group of coaches in the country? Best at what? donkey basketball?

Sheesh, you can't make this stuff up. Some people obviously don't care how absurd things are which roll off their lips. My 7 year old daughter has a better sense about this issue than this schma- geggie!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom