Want to get an idea on how far we've come with HCDM | Syracusefan.com

Want to get an idea on how far we've come with HCDM

I wish they did another 7 minute expose on Syracuse this year or early next year before the start of ACC play to show how far HCDM has brought this program in the past 4 years.

That was painful to watch. So much to comment on there. But I will say that If it is true that TGD had firing Coach P forced on him at that time, then he gets too much blame for the GRob hire.

Blocked at Work, is this the express gameday piece with the infamous "How many times do you expect to beat Akron?"

Yes. And like a trainwreck I couldnt turn it off til it was over.

Made it to the 2:02 mark. Then I had to say uncle and close out the browser.

I mean jesus.. didn't i already say i had diarrhea. :)

My gosh that sucked. And what made it suck more is that Mark Schwarz did the story. Greg Robinson may be the nicest guy in the world, but he was unbelievably terrible as a head coach. When he couldn't definitively say that SU should beat Akron 10 out of 10 times, I about died. However, you could see the future in that piece in the resolve and determination that both TGD and FL projected in their interviews. I think that Gross had already made his decision on GRob when they recorded that. If he hadn't, I bet watching that story made it clear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom