Wanted: New Red-Headed Stepchild for ACC | Syracusefan.com

Wanted: New Red-Headed Stepchild for ACC

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
So, with UMD vacating that prized position, who fills that role? Probably needs to be northern school.
Candidates:
BC
Syracuse
Pitt
UConn (if they get in). Most of the fan bases seem to have developed a hatred for them already.

Don't take it sitting down - get proactive and take the fight to the B1g 10: Go after Penn State.

the bonus to this would be we would get to read Bees' "Ped St" comments forever

Don't take it sitting down - get proactive and take the fight to the B1g 10: Go after Penn State.

the bonus to this would be we would get to read Bees' "Ped St" comments forever

For the record, I didn't like the above post because I think going after PSU is realistic... I liked it because of the notion that the Ped St. comments would bug Bees. ;)

So, with UMD vacating that prized position, who fills that role? Probably needs to be northern school.
Candidates:
BC
Syracuse
Pitt
UConn (if they get in). Most of the fan bases seem to have developed a hatred for them already.

For the record, I loved the title of this thread. Made me laugh out loud at a Starbucks.

Anyone that thinks that PSU would leave the B1G for the ACC has not been paying attention. That idea is a non-starter. PSU just got what it wanted - more money, Eastern opponents. You're telling me that they would take a pay cut, and hurt their research income (by most likely having toleave the CIC) just to get out of the B1G? Really?