Wanted to wait before posting. | Syracusefan.com

Wanted to wait before posting.

Tigerfan4life

Walk On
I wanted to wait a while before posting to let the anger die down and let the idiot fans we have(yea we have a few) leave before posting. Tough game guys but I had a great time before, during and after the game. I was really impressed with Spruill. He put a nice hit on Boyd and never quit the entire game. Also impressed with the BD who made the nice INT catches. Looking forward to some of you making your first trip to Death Valley next year.

FWIW we Clemson fans know exactly what you are going through. For the better part of the last 20 years we have been average to below average it never seemed like it would get better. We longed for the glory years of the 80s and 90s. There is hope and all it will take is right combo of people to come together to make Syracuse great. Good luck the rest of the year and see you next season in Death Valley.

I wanted to wait a while before posting to let the anger die down and let the idiot fans we have(yea we have a few) leave before posting. Tough game guys but I had a great time before, during and after the game. I was really impressed with Spruill. He put a nice hit on Boyd and never quit the entire game. Also impressed with the BD who made the nice INT catches. Looking forward to some of you making your first trip to Death Valley next year.

FWIW we Clemson fans know exactly what you are going through. For the better part of the last 20 years we have been average to below average it never seemed like it would get better. We longed for the glory years of the 80s and 90s. There is hope and all it will take is right combo of people to come together to make Syracuse great. Good luck the rest of the year and see you next season in Death Valley.
Do everyone in the ACC a favor beat Florida St, then go on to win the ACC championship, get in the BCS title game, and win even if by 1 point. Good luck the rest of the way.

Take care of business the rest of the season. Hope you guys win out. The problem will be whether or not Oregon or Bama lose a game.

Looking forward to making the trip to Death Valley next year.

1. I just don't want Alabama to win anymore. Please do us all a favor and take them out.
2. I'm really hoping Boyd will be my NFL team's QB next year (Tampa...). He's an absolute beast of a QB.
3. Hopefully I'll make it down to Death Valley at some point in the near future. I'm graduating from SU this year, but I love going down to NC and SC, and I've always wanted to go to one of the bigger college football stadiums for a game.

Anyways, thanks for the posts here. Always nice to get some perspective from the other side.

Really? There was a time Clemson wasn't good in football? Hard for me to imagine or remember! But thanks for the "atta team" comments! Hope you win the National Championship.

Win the NC!!!

See you next year in Death Valley.

Really? There was a time Clemson wasn't good in football? Hard for me to imagine or remember! But thanks for the "atta team" comments! Hope you win the National Championship.

Actually wasn't that long ago. Two years ago they went 6-7.

Thanks. Death Valley is a great venue. But, Go Noles!

Before 2011, their last 10-win season was 1990

Before 2011, their last 10-win season was 1990
Huh. Then Clemson is actually an underdog posing as an overdog! I always root for the Underdogs, and I have been told - alas! - that I resemble Pearl Pureheart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom