warrick | Syracusefan.com

warrick

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
why isnt he on the Magic roster anymore?

Waivers requested on him.

Sent using my Commodore 64

From what i can gather of Hak he lived well within his means. Following him on twitter there were never any lavish vacations, drove a nice car, usually lived in apartments. Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. My favorite SU player, I had the chance to speak with him before the Vermont loss and he was respectful as can be. Best of luck to Hakim.

From what i can gather of Hak he lived well within his means. Following him on twitter there were never any lavish vacations, drove a nice car, usually lived in apartments. Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders. My favorite SU player, I had the chance to speak with him before the Vermont loss and he was respectful as can be. Best of luck to Hakim.
Thats good to hear. One of my favorites.

I like to think I am personally responsible for Hak coming back for his senior year.

I saw him at Chucks a few days after the loss to Bama and drunkenly highfived him and told him to come back. He patted me on the back and said "don't worry, I'll be here"

I like to think I am personally responsible for Hak coming back for his senior year.

I saw him at Chucks a few days after the loss to Bama and drunkenly highfived him and told him to come back. He patted me on the back and said "don't worry, I'll be here"

Haha you and the draft advisory board

What about Hakim as a guy who could be a guy on the cuse bench? Certainly a good guy for footwork in the post...

Often you learn more about a person/player by observing them off the court rather than on. When I used to attend Hak's Friends Central games, I would notice him wildly cheering on the JV kids and it clearly was not an act. He was enjoying himself and having a great time. A great kid. My SU Philly favorite.

And it's funny how "The Block" lives on. I heard a reference to it last night on a Sportscenter Top 10 highlight of a HS game.

Often you learn more about a person/player by observing them off the court rather than on. When I used to attend Hak's Friends Central games, I would notice him wildly cheering on the JV kids and it clearly was not an act. He was enjoying himself and having a great time. A great kid. My SU Philly favorite.

And it's funny how "The Block" lives on. I heard a reference to it last night on a Sportscenter Top 10 highlight of a HS game.

Yeah I love that an amazing block like that one last night ( holy bleep was that kid up high in the air) immediately is referenced against " the block". Also love that Hakim's block is one of those moments like the Laettner shot, Chalmers 3 etc etc..

Tirico also mentioned The Block near the end of last night's Indiana-Minnesota game.

Tirico also mentioned The Block near the end of last night's Indiana-Minnesota game.

image.JPG

Great to hear. When Cuse players go to the NBA i always wish the best, but rarely pay attention. Hak was the exception. I always hoped he caught on with my Celtics. I really thought with the right coach they may be able to get him past his defensive deficencies . Always good for some highlights regardless...i could also see him as a coach in the future somewhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom