Was at the game. Was a great day, experience, etc | Syracusefan.com

Was at the game. Was a great day, experience, etc

djcon57

Living Legend
...and I take nothing from the game that hasn't been said here. We're long as in person. Prob should be an exhibition game.

Great seeing the Cuse on the west coast though and the boat setup as a whole was real sweet.
No shot clock on one side, working scoreboard for fans, wind, sun was not sweet, but the players looked like they enjoyed the game.

Thank you so much for reporting in! I get to see them every home game. I am the luckiest fan in the world!

...and I take nothing from the game that hasn't been said here. We're long as **** in person. Prob should be an exhibition game.

Great seeing the Cuse on the west coast though and the boat setup as a whole was real sweet.
No shot clock on one side, working scoreboard for fans, wind, sun was not sweet, but the players looked like they enjoyed the game.
I'm glad for you that you got to go. Must have been really cool to actually be there.

...and I take nothing from the game that hasn't been said here. We're long as **** in person. Prob should be an exhibition game.

Glad you had a good time. I was going to go but it didn't work out because of work. I'm glad because I would have had to come back Sunday and that would have sucked.

can you confirm that there were more Orange fans than Aztec fans? it sure looked like it. Even the military guys they showed seemed to be rooting for SU.

can you confirm that there were more Orange fans than Aztec fans? it sure looked like it. Even the military guys they showed seemed to be rooting for SU.

Nope. They had big student sections on both sides behind the baskets.
They were shut up quick though. They loudest they got all game was at half when they booed the refs off the floor. Which was amusing.

But maybe 65-35, something like that...our fans were loud though, as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom