Was Billy Edelin there or not? | Syracusefan.com

Was Billy Edelin there or not?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I could have sworn he was sitting next to Melo, La La and son. He and Melo were talking. He came out on the floor with the other 2003 players behind Melo, but he wasn't invited up on the platform and his name wasn't called. He just stood there, the only one not up on the platform. WHO WAS THAT??

No he wasnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you mistook Josh Pace for him?

The Good Doctor...Darryl Gross.
No, I saw Gross. He was sitting to the right of Carmelo. They guy I'm talking about sat to the left (from my perspective in 309), and he was out on the floor when Melo was honored, but was the only man not to step up on the platform. Bees, Orangeyes, help me out!

I could have sworn he was sitting next to Melo, La La and son. He and Melo were talking. He came out on the floor with the other 2003 players behind Melo, but he wasn't invited up on the platform and his name wasn't called. He just stood there, the only one not up on the platform. WHO WAS THAT??
Youre absolutely right That guy with the argyle sweater was edelins twin from afar but it wasn't him. Stood next to Melo all ceremony

Yeah, no Billy. No McNeil, either.

Edelin appreciated the well wishes and is on good terms with his former teammates, but decided not to attend.

That's unfortunate. I wish him well... as well, but hoped he would be there.

Youre absolutely right That guy with the argyle sweater was edelins twin from afar but it wasn't him. Stood next to Melo all ceremony
Maybe it was Melo's body guard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom