Was in Beaver Falls when this happened | Syracusefan.com

Was in Beaver Falls when this happened

Wow! 30 years old! Seems like he just got done at Pitt 2-3 yrs ago....
Pitt has some AARP type stuff going on.

Krauser, Brandon Knight, Troutman, Kendall, Page, Sam Young, Wannamaker, Gibbs, Ramon, Lett, all seemed like they were in college for 10 years (I'm sure there are more, those are just the ones of the top of my head)

Charming. Just charming. And if PA's DUI standard is the same as it is in CT (0.08), he would not have been guilty of DUI if he had not run away. And they might not have found the drugs or the gun.
I've never been to Beaver Falls, but I would find it hard to believe that you would need a loaded handgun there. It's just a very strange world that some people choose to live in. Glad to see he used his free education to make something out of himself. Crazy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_falls,_pa

The website of the Quebec Kebs of the National Basketball League of Canada shows Krauser played for the team in January, but his name is not listed on the current roster.

did he flash his lame "X" sign at the cops before he was arrested?

Best moment of his career was when he tried to draw a foul on Devo in the BET Champ game right at the end and Devo didn't budge, and he lost the ball and that finished it.

What a moron. Isn't PA like Kentucky, in that there is no lesser DUI charge? I know for a fact if you are under 0.08% in KY they let you go with no citation whatsoever, and I recall someone telling me that was true in PA too. Anyone know?

In any case, driving around with a loaded handgun under the seat is pretty gangster...

I've never been to Beaver Falls, but I would find it hard to believe that you would need a loaded handgun there. It's just a very strange world that some people choose to live in. Glad to see he used his free education to make something out of himself. Crazy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_falls,_pa
Not the Beaver Falls of Joe Namath/Ron Rowen/Joe Walton/Jim Mutsheller Day's. After the Steel Industry died it became a different place.