Was it over when Cooney missed that bomb in the Verizon Center? | Syracusefan.com

Was it over when Cooney missed that bomb in the Verizon Center?

Alsacs

Living Legend
The committee is thinking about voting us out?

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Cooney missed that bomb in the Verizon Center? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...

What the -k happened to the SyracusefanI used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest 3 weeks of our year, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go get left out , Alsacs we might get in the NIT instead .' (shouting) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Lunardi, he's a dead man! Bracket matrix, dead! Palm dead!

JnCuse agreed with Alsacs: "Dead! Alsacs’ right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta chance to make it. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional quadrant analysis. That could take years and cost millions of frustration. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires actual analysis of the numbers and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Alsacs: We're just the guys to do it...LET'S DO IT!

giphy.gif

They are always thinking Bout keeping us out they have it in for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom