Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? | Syracusefan.com

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I've said this many times today. It would be the biggest upset ever. I stand by it.
5-1 record when losing to a team twice by the margin we have. Cole, Jimmy, Joe, and Sy need to make up 14 points that Buddy contributed today. Duke will shoot the ball better I know, but if we can overcome we have a punchers chance. Plus the team will want to win this one for Buddy so he doesn’t go out that way. We got a punchers chance.

We’re 12 point dogs. It wouldn’t make the top 10. I’m getting exhausted teaching math tonight. Lol.
Find your own post. This isnt about the numbers its about the feel. Winning tomorrow would be an incredible victory regardless of the spread. Good luck with your teachings

We’re 12 point dogs. It wouldn’t make the top 10. I’m getting exhausted teaching math tonight. Lol.
Hey, I got an 800 on my math SATs. Easily would. A non tourney su team beating a 2 seed? When has that ever happened for us? Literally our “worst” team in like 5 decades. And a team we’ve lost by a combined 300 points in two games already. Without our all acc player and like a one man bench?

But I am ALL IN BABY

Tom Cruise Deal With It GIF by reactionseditor

Hey, I got an 800 on my math SATs. Easily would. A non tourney su team beating a 2 seed? When has that ever happened for us? Literally our “worst” team in like 5 decades. And a team we’ve lost by a combined 300 points in two games already. Without our all acc player and like a one man bench?

But I am ALL IN BABY

Tom Cruise Deal With It GIF by reactionseditor

Not just a non-tourney team. One so decimated by injuries and suspensions that we legit will definitely be seeing a walk on get real minutes. Against a team that so physically outmatches us that even at full (or fuller) strength they could have beaten us by 50 at home if they decided to.

This would be the biggest upset of my lifetime if SU were to win.

It does lead to an interesting thought though: if Syracuse DOES win, how much credit will everyone be willing to give JB?

Not just a non-tourney team. One so decimated by injuries and suspensions that we legit will definitely be seeing a walk on get real minutes. Against a team that so physically outmatches us that even at full (or fuller) strength they could have beaten us by 50 at home if they decided to.

This would be the biggest upset of my lifetime if SU were to win.

It does lead to an interesting thought though: if Syracuse DOES win, how much credit will everyone be willing to give JB?
After I slug down my 20th beer, I’ll be ready to give Jim another ten years

What were games that we won that we were 12 point dogs that you can think of off the top of your head. Maybe uva e8?

What were games that we won that we were 12 point dogs that you can think of off the top of your head. Maybe uva e8?
Yeah probably hyperbole on my part. Maybe I’ll research it!

5-1 record when losing to a team twice by the margin we have. Cole, Jimmy, Joe, and Sy need to make up 14 points that Buddy contributed today. Duke will shoot the ball better I know, but if we can overcome we have a punchers chance. Plus the team will want to win this one for Buddy so he doesn’t go out that way. We got a punchers chance.
Those teams probably had their complete rosters available in that third game. This one is missing a few pieces.

hmmm
SU has to roll with the punches and duke it out as they square off vs Duke.
They are on the ropes vs a heavy hitter, so need to come out swinging!
Girard/Swider need to take off the gloves from 3 to deliver the key one-two punch.
Make it a slugfest, then Duke takes it on the chin by knockout and throws in the towel!

Good coffee...

They will have to be great from the outside because Duke has too much strength under the basket. I just hope Bourama doesn't try to do too much too soon on the defensive end. He and Frank will be big keys in keeping us in the game.