was listening to VSIN this afternoon | Syracusefan.com

was listening to VSIN this afternoon

I agree with them and I agree that I need to root for them.

They look a step below the other contenders to me, but teams change over the course of the year. Maybe they haven't peaked.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we have to root for them, so to speak, to get in. And by root for I mean begrudgingly watch the scores in hopes they win out. We win out we’re going to the Orange bowl.
no rootin until its over though.. i mean if we were to win out and they lose to UL then its root for Miami time.

Unfortunately we have to root for them, so to speak, to get in. And by root for I mean begrudgingly watch the scores in hopes they win out. We win out we’re going to the Orange
Not really we can root for them to lose to Louisville and Miami.

Perfect scenario; Clemson goes to the CFP and gets blown out in their bowl game. We go to the Orange Bowl and demolish Penn State. Though playing them would be admittedly icky.

We go to the Orange Bowl and demolish Penn State. Though playing them would be admittedly icky.
Just to warn you, they're on the books for 2027 & 2028. ;)

Why would we root for them? I'd like to see Syracuse win the division.
They would have to lose the only 2 ACC games left on their schedule, Louisville and Miami. Both games are played in Clemson. The odds of that happening are unlikely. Let them win out and make the CFP and us win out and get the Orange Bowl.

B4E5C91E-8C5A-46AD-B8E9-DA9F90601DAE.jpeg
Miami beating Clemson in Death Valley is like me being drafted for the NBA, or successfully completing a home renovation project.

Honestly the ACC should do what's right and if SU wins out have the championship game as a rematch game.

Perfect scenario; Clemson goes to the CFP and gets blown out in their bowl game. We go to the Orange Bowl and demolish Penn State. Though playing them would be admittedly icky.
Even more incentive to destroy state P E D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom