Was Mother Nature upset that SU lost? | Syracusefan.com

Was Mother Nature upset that SU lost?

SBU72

All Conference
Shortly after SU lost Wednesday, Rochester was hit by 60mph + winds. I lost power shortly thereafter and was unable to read here. One Rochester sports caster suggested the title. Now 2 full days later I have limited access. On borrowed power, and can use my computer only limited. High winds and falling temps is going to occupy all my efforts. Well hopefully I can read what has been posted ad at least be able to comment on SU making the tourney on Sunday. Heres hoping!

Shortly after SU lost Wednesday, Rochester was hit by 60mph + winds. I lost power shortly thereafter and was unable to read here. One Rochester sports caster suggested the title. Now 2 full days later I have limited access. On borrowed power, and can use my computer only limited. High winds and falling temps is going to occupy all my efforts. Well hopefully I can read what has been posted ad at least be able to comment on SU making the tourney on Sunday. Heres hoping!

Sit tight Bonnie grad. Green Mountain Power is there and will get you back in order soon.

Sit tight Bonnie grad. Green Mountain Power is there and will get you back in order soon.

Watch out though. If there's several of them that are white millennials, they might be SJW and are deemed dangerous.

Here's a picture to easily spot any SJW's.
hqdefault.jpg

Watch out though. If there's several of them that are white millennials, they might be SJW and are deemed dangerous.

Here's a picture to easily spot any SJW's.
hqdefault.jpg
Given the demographics of Vermont, the chances are strong they are white. But these folks ain't SJW types, I can assure you of that, even if they were millennials. 21 bucket trucks and three pieces of heavy equipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom