wasnt teo supposed to break his silence today? | Syracusefan.com

wasnt teo supposed to break his silence today?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Last night they said he would talk today.

Today, havent heard a peep.

Oprah busy?

He apparently signed with an agent last week, meaning he can now get $$$$ for an interview. Using my incisive powers of deduction, he is waiting for the best offer in the softest venue.

He gains nothing by opening his mouth. Surprised he even entertained the option to speak.

Last night they said he would talk today.

Today, havent heard a peep.

Oprah busy?
He doesn't want to have to address his love of fake women. You know, the ones made of silicon.

SVP just said that the person claiming to run the fake GFs fake twitter account is supposed to make a statement today

SVP just said that the person claiming to run the fake GFs fake twitter account is supposed to make a statement today

Imagine if he outs that Te'o was in on it. Could be epic. Well, more epic than it already is.

Imagine if he outs that Te'o was in on it. Could be epic. Well, more epic than it already is.

Well there are 2 scenarios that i can see:

1. he is outing Teo that he was in on it
2. Teo paid him off to say he wasnt in on it.

why would someone who went to such great lengths to do this hoax, come out and say teo had nothing to do with it (if not getting something for it)? a sudden change of heart?

i think not.

Well there are 2 scenarios that i can see:

1. he is outing Teo that he was in on it
2. Teo paid him off to say he wasnt in on it.

why would someone who went to such great lengths to do this hoax, come out and say teo had nothing to do with it (if not getting something for it)? a sudden change of heart?

i think now.

I didnt even think about that...

BREAKING:

Te'o's girlfriend leaked a self photo today...

bathroom-mirror-bathroom-wall-mirrors.jpg

BREAKING:

Lennay Kekua not dead, spotted in the Great Northwest...

Smalfut.jpg

ND played Stanford at the end of 2011 season how the F didn't you meet this girl and actually talk to her, and the second one since you had an Iphone WHY THE F didn't you facetime with this girl you spoke with 6-8 hours a night with on the phone. Te'o is obviously in on this. I have heard from a friend who works at ESPN that ESPN had this story for 10 days, but wouldn't report it because they were fearful ND wouldn't entertain signing with ESPN in 2 yrs when their NBC contract expired if they reported this story. This story is out there now and ESPN doesn't have to worry about ND backlash now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom