Watching 24? | Syracusefan.com

Watching 24?

CaliCuse

All American
I presume all of you have spotted the two actresses that we have seen in other big parts in two big shows. Blond agent Kate might look a lot like Dexter's poison motivated girl friend and dagger lady's mother is the once departed Catelyn dispatched in that red wedding shocker. It took me a moment or two to figure that out with my wife's help of course. I like the talent that is exhibited by actors in different kinds of roles.

CaliCuse said:
I presume all of you have spotted the two actresses that we have seen in other big parts in two big shows. Blond agent Kate might look a lot like Dexter's poison motivated girl friend and dagger lady's mother is the once departed Catelyn dispatched in that red wedding shocker. It took me a moment or two to figure that out with my wife's help of course. I like the talent that is exhibited by actors in different kinds of roles.

I love 24, funny that Dexters girlfriend has the last name Morgan in 24. Haha.

I love 24, funny that Dexters girlfriend has the last name Morgan in 24. Haha.
I know thats just a coincidence . No winking at the fan base. Terry was interested in her for his show but obviously she is busy. Her career all now begin to take off.

I know thats just a coincidence . No winking at the fan base. Terry was interested in her for his show but obviously she is busy. Her career all now begin to take off.

They way they use her, I'm thinking a 24 spinoff with her as the lead "new Jack Bauer". She plays the roll well.

They way they use her, I'm thinking a 24 spinoff with her as the lead "new Jack Bauer". She plays the roll well.
That is not a bad idea.An attractive JB is always fun. Remember when Diana Riggs wasn't killing kings she had quite a kick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom