Watching BSU-Colorado State game | Syracusefan.com

Watching BSU-Colorado State game

PoppyHart

All American
I've watched about 80% of the Boise State games the last 3 years, and I have no doubt that this is the best team in the country.

None.

Ill take Alabama, LSU, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Oklahoma St. over Boise St for starters.

Boise State has earned my respect the last two years as by watching them more I see they aren't just Kellen Moore. Their defensive line and entire defense is nasty and unbelievable which I never expected. Boise State would compete for the conference championship in any conference, but they aren't as good as Alabama or LSU. I think Boise would beat Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Stanford and Wisconsin. However, none of the teams Boise State has played has the defense of LSU or Alabama which would shut down the Boise State offense, and I believe both offense could handle Boise St's defense. I do agree Boise State should get a shot, but they won't unless a lot of teams lose. I pretty sure even a 1 loss Alabama or LSU would be ahead of an undefeated Boise because of the computers.

I pretty sure even a 1 loss Alabama or LSU would be ahead of an undefeated Boise because of the computers.

I don't think it's because of the computers I just think they are better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom