Watching Jerian Grant against Duke tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Watching Jerian Grant against Duke tonight...

cto

Administrator
...makes me homesick for Jerami.

Different skill sets and different games... but, wow, what a gene pool.

BTW, it's a great game. Terrific shooting by both teams (most of the time). And what a game by Jerian.

Last edited:
So glad Harvey pushed one son out of school a year early when they both could have left together after this one, and both with a boatload of pub. Good job, Harvey! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE PeteCalvin, post: 1279391, member: 439"]So glad Harvey pushed one son out of school a year early when they both could have left together after this one, and both with a boatload of pub. Good job, Harvey! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Screw Horace also.

So glad Harvey pushed one son out of school a year early when they both could have left together after this one, and both with a boatload of pub. Good job, Harvey! :rolleyes:

As far as I know those are all very unconfirmed rumors.

Jerian is better than Jerami.

Always has been.

Wow - that was quite a shot.

Well done.

Officiating in college basketball is horrendous. Simply horrendous.

Looks like both teams shoot foul shots like we do late in the game.

BTW...did anyone listen to this game on SiriusXM? They used the ND radio network feed. Their announcers get more wrapped up in the game than some fans do. They were whining about touch fouls when Duke was up ten and then turned into bizzaro Gus Johnson when they made their run and went ahead. I picked my son up from practice and told him we were going to sit in the car to finish this game because no TV announcers could top the craziness these guys were throwing around. I swore ND won the national championship. My son said "these guys are definitely NOT Matt Park", and he meant that as a compliment to Matt. These guys were off the wall. Both annoying and funny at the same time, but I don't think I could ever listen to these guys game in and game out.

Satellite Radio is great if you ever want to hear what other team's radio announcers are like.

Fantastic game. And Jerian Grant was a huge reason why.

I think the ND radio color guy calls Jerian "wolf". I have no idea why. His partner makes fun of him and says "...BTW, I think you're the only one that calls him that."

Officiating in college basketball is horrendous. Simply horrendous.

ND Radio Announcer agrees with you. He complained for 5 minutes about how Okafor was able to use an arm bar move on offense, but the ND defenders were called for using one to fight for position. He was exasperated.

Jerian is better than Jerami.

Always has been.

Jerami might end up being the higher draft pick because for as good as the NBA is on the court right now, the draft process is still baffling.

We had the younger one and he's gone... :crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom