Watching SU games in Europe | Syracusefan.com

Watching SU games in Europe

Eric15

Living Legend
My wife and I are visiting London next week from Tuesday evening through Saturday. Our game against Miami next Thursday will start at Midnight there, and I would really like to watch it on my iPad if possible.

Does anyone know if the WatchESPN app works in Europe? Do you just log-in seamlessly like you would here with Wifi?

It will not work in Europe. Your only option would be a VPN or pirated stream. I’m sure others can help you out with that - I’ve seen that info floated around here quite a bit. Not my area of expertise.

My wife and I are visiting London next week from Tuesday evening through Saturday. Our game against Miami next Thursday will start at Midnight there, and I would really like to watch it on my iPad if possible.

Does anyone know if the WatchESPN app works in Europe? Do you just log-in seamlessly like you would here with Wifi?
WatchESPN will block attempts from outside the US.

I use "Unlocator" from Europe and Mexico. It disguises your computers and fools ESPN into thinking you are coming in from inside the US. It works fine. It's a little complicated to use, but all you have to do is follow the instructions.

ESPN - How to Watch ESPN From Anywhere in the World

The minimum you can signup for is a month for $4.95. It's easy to unsubscribe.

There are other alternatives. Just Google "Watching WatchESPN from Europe" and you'll see other services.

I did a VPN in italy last season. also randomly tried the regular espn app and somehow got to the video there with no restrictions.

I use PIA VPN regularly since I have GoogleTV for television and the Raycomm/ACC Network games are usually blacked out here in the Albany, NY area for some unknown reason on YouTubeTV ...

That said, once I use the PIA VPN and connect from Texas on my laptop and load WatchESPN... it's on! (I have a chromecast stick on the TV, so I cast to the TV from the laptop)

PIA is pretty cheap and works well and encrypts everything for better security... can do up to 5 simultaneous devices as well... I run it nonstop on my phone since I connect to public wifis at lunch and such.

I'll get you a stream that will work overseas, all you will have to do is click the link. I watched a few SU football and basketball games while in Canada last month.

WatchESPN will block attempts from outside the US.

I use "Unlocator" from Europe and Mexico. It disguises your computers and fools ESPN into thinking you are coming in from inside the US. It works fine. It's a little complicated to use, but all you have to do is follow the instructions.

ESPN - How to Watch ESPN From Anywhere in the World

The minimum you can signup for is a month for $4.95. It's easy to unsubscribe.

There are other alternatives. Just Google "Watching WatchESPN from Europe" and you'll see other services.

Another vote for unlocator. We don’t have cable and I use that to get around the blackout to watch Mets games via MLB.tv

I was living in London in 2003 during the national championship run. I remember watching the title match in the middle of the night on Sky Sports and jumping around hysterically in my living room in East London when Warrick blocked the shot. Good times.

I was living in London in 2003 during the national championship run. I remember watching the title match in the middle of the night on Sky Sports and jumping around hysterically in my living room in East London when Warrick blocked the shot. Good times.
I also lived in London in 2003! I listened to it online..old school.

I'll get you a stream that will work overseas, all you will have to do is click the link. I watched a few SU football and basketball games while in Canada last month.

This doesn't say much. Syracuse is Canada's team.

You’re the man! That would be awesome.

I was just in the Philippines for a month. We had no access to internet there-but were getting it set up at our house there for next time we go. I found out through experimentation that apple has its own VPN you can download that works really well. You can connect to US servers and it shows you as being here versus there. I took it to the mall to try it out and it worked great. I could not access my e-mail through Mediacom until I turned it on then it worked like a charm. No difference in speed that I could tell, but it is not streaming so who knows. Go to the app store and download the VPN, should work good for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom