Watching Syracuse-Georgetown from last season | Syracusefan.com

Watching Syracuse-Georgetown from last season

OttoMets

Living Legend
Three observations:

1. Glad Hollis Thompson inexplicably decided he'd rather experience the D League than his senior year, and glad Clark graduated. Those two, especially Clark, seemed to kill us.

2. C.J. has improved a ton in the last 12 months. (Can't help but wonder how he'll look in 12 more months.)

3. Fab is a knucklehead. Forget about ruining our season and the end of Kris and Scoop's career last season. If he'd just decided to do what almost 100% of his peers do, put forth a little effort and keep his head above water in class, he'd have put himself into an incredible situation this season. Stick around and continue even modest offensive improvement and he'd be a top-five pick. And we'd be the best team in the country. Ugh.

I get your point, but no way Fab would have stayed for this year, even if he'd kept his head above water academically

Probably not. Though he'd have had the option.

And after all the Carter-Williams talk in the other thread, this would have been one of those examples of a guy helping himself by coming back. Most would have advised him to return - he wasn't going to get out of the 20s in the draft, but he sure had the talent to make lottery a reasonable possibility for this year.

I get your point, but no way Fab would have stayed for this year, even if he'd kept his head above water academically

True but had Fab played in the tournament we more than likely make it to the championship game and if Fab averaged like 12, 8, 3 blocks and we get to the championship probably a lottery pick and would be a much richer man.

My favorite movie star was Errol Flynn. He died at the age of 50 of living too hard and drinking too much. He'd be 104 this year. :)

No he wouldn't. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom