Waters Tweeted that there is a rumor that Fab is back in Brazil.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Waters Tweeted that there is a rumor that Fab is back in Brazil..

If you want to know what's going on with Fab, or eligibility issues, read what Waters says, and go with the opposite.

I'm confused. Why is Mike Waters being ripped for mocking the notion that Fab went back to Brazil?

Maybe Waters was also joking when he said just over a week ago that everyone was eligible?

I read the post before the game and was thinking great source ... I can see him from my seat ... so once again another waste of time and space on the board with inaccurate rumors

I read the post before the game and was thinking great source ... I can see him from my seat ... so once again another waste of time and space on the board with inaccurate rumors

Waters was mocking the fact that someone actually told him that. Not that Fab was actually in Brazil.

Sent from my DROIDX

Let me transcribe the longhand.

(I just) Arrived at Dome and (I can't believe I was) immediately informed of (obviously bogus)rumor that Fab Melo's left Syracuse and is already back in Brazil. Sigh(some people are clueless). He practiced Friday. (I saw this with my own eyes - he's not anywhere but Syracuse). MW

That could be any 7 foot Brazilian, really. Or maybe Andy Rautins. Can anyone tell if there's blue on the court in that photo?
exactly...I just checked Flightaware.com and there was a private jet that left Syracuse Hancock International nonstop to Boston
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KSYR

Boston starts with a "B"...i.e. code for Brazil..FAB is gone!

Didn't Fab tweet last week that "something something until family reunion"? Plus the team has a week off until the next game.

Fab is hiding out in Niagara Falls with Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom