Dec 8
7:00 PM ET
Dec 15
4:00 PM ET
Dec 19
7:00 PM ET
Dec 23
5:00 PM ET

oh my... there has to be a tourney in there that isnt included yet... right?

i assume a thanksgiving tourney?

There hoping to use the equivalent of Rutger's football scheduling to get themselves into the tourney.

Yeah, I haven't seen Pitt play, but they will have their hands full with Lehigh. McCollum could easily go for 40. Hell, he scored 36 against a vastly more talented Baylor team.

Got to love who had the worst rating...yep, you guessed it Rutgers! LMAO.

Is it really a weak schedule when any of those teams can beat you? They lost to St. Peters! (the college, not the dude manning the entrance to Heaven).

Why do I feel like we're the pot calling the kettle black right now. We didn't get a reputation for playing cupcakes out of nowhere. Bearing in mind none of those days were recent and most of the recent criticism is just blowback, but we did our share of beating up on the pushovers.

Not a good schedule but at least Pitt will win them all. If you play in the sucky ACC that's not a foregone conclusion. Virginia and Miami lost tonight to Delaware and Florida Gulf Coast respectively.

Yeah, I haven't seen Pitt play, but they will have their hands full with Lehigh. McCollum could easily go for 40. Hell, he scored 36 against a vastly more talented Baylor team.

Went for 17 and turned it over 5 times. Pitt won by 25 and will face Michigan next Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom