Way Too Early 2020 Rankings Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Way Too Early 2020 Rankings Thread...

I wonder about the excitement over Dordevic's return. It took Conrad a season and a half to regain his former agility and speed. I'm going to wait until fall to plug Dordevic into any position.
huh? conrad was injured about a 1/3 of the way thru the 2018 regular season. by my eye, he was good to go on speed and agility from game 1 in 2019, and had a monster year.
everybody's recovery is different, but medical science nowadays gives athletes an excellent chance at being close to 100% inside a year. physically, at least.

huh? conrad was injured about a 1/3 of the way thru the 2018 regular season. by my eye, he was good to go on speed and agility from game 1 in 2019, and had a monster year.
everybody's recovery is different, but medical science nowadays gives athletes an excellent chance at being close to 100% inside a year. physically, at least.
What was Conrad's injury? ACL? Dordevic seems to have had multiple injuries to his feet. I worry about him losing explosiveness.

What was Conrad's injury? ACL? Dordevic seems to have had multiple injuries to his feet. I worry about him losing explosiveness.
yeah, different injuries even (ryan conrad's was acl). maybe shol was talking about a different conrad. in any event... yes i believe dordevic injured his same foot multiple times. could be either the same injury or related. did he have surgery each time? or just the latter? i don't know any of those answers. but (nearly) a year, or even 6 months, off a foot injury i think is a lot longer than he stayed off it before? and if he's playing on it this fall, that's an even better sign that he's healed, physically. anything on the legs for push off takes as much a mental adjustment as anything -- believing it's strong/fixed. at least in my case it was and have heard the same often with others.

edit -- evidently he had off-season surgery originally, reinjured it in feb(not sure if exact same injury), and was supposed to go under a procedure again. i'd be surprised if you see him this fall, unless the original surgery was over the summer or something. or even then.

Last edited:
Dordevic ready to play this fall. The different schemes of the new OC as well as the addition to Scanlan likely alters any plan of either Dord or Curry dropping down. May expand role of Seebold whose emergence in 20" wouldn't surprise

Fan of Donahue, glad he's still involved . Cuse had a good 19 season but fell short.

Optimistic on upcoming season but several very strong teams will be vying for only four spots come Memorial Day weekend, March injects an X factor