Way Too Early Bracketology by Palm | Syracusefan.com

Way Too Early Bracketology by Palm

Nobody should expect the team to be terrible. Being young isn't as much if a detriment nowadays as it was a decade ago. The recruits are good. Eli is good. Jimmy's good. Carey could be good.

Lots to be hopeful for.

Has SU a 9 seed. I note this only to show that not everyone who follows bball believes SU will be terrible this year.

The more things change...the more they stay the same. ;):)

Also interesting he has Washington as a 10 seed even with the 2 stud recruits they have. Btw first round sites in Albany and Cleveland definitely not far and a dream scenario of the regionals in MSG. One can dream right?

if the team shoots they will be fine.. if they shoot like most years they will struggle..

Sounds like a prediction that can be rationally explained, but all this stuff as the thread title says is way too early.

if the team shoots they will be fine.. if they shoot like most years they will struggle..

True but i think we will shoot fine. The key, for me, is will we be able to stop anyone.

Was really doubtful next year's team would amount to anything, if you'd have asked me a couple months ago I'd probably predict a losing record... (not ACC, overall) But the team is growing on me the more I think about it, and making the tournament is entirely possible. You're really only as good as your best players, and as long as the Battle/Howard/Brissett trio were the best guys they weren't going to be more than slightly above average. It's not improbable that a Hughes/Buddy/Dolezaj lead team makes the tourney if we get good production from a couple freshman.

There's talent on this year's team, they'll need to develop obviously but I think they can be better than last year's team

Everyone took a step back in the ACC this year can’t see us not being .500 in the league and our OOC schedule isn’t hard.

I can see a season like the Ennis one where we start well and get kinda overrated despite not being that good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom