WBB: Hillsman: Sykes progressing, head coach hopeful of potential replacement Henderson (DO) | Syracusefan.com

WBB: Hillsman: Sykes progressing, head coach hopeful of potential replacement Henderson (DO)

Brittney has been working very hard on her rehab since day one. I have not checked personally with her in the past couple of months. I last communicated with her in June (actually she sent Tyler Ennis a message for me telling him to contact me when he got to AZ after he was drafted by the Suns, lol). I haven't really asked her specifically about her injury since shortly after it happened. I think she had a really hard time at first about the injury. She is such a super person overall. It is almost a year since I met her at a breakfast at SU and we discovered that the women would be playing in AZ. Brittney and I along with Herm Frazier, and a few others put together quite an event while the women were in town. I hope Brittney is ready to play, but I hope she does it the smart way. I am on several social media outlets with her, and I read about her progress almost daily from her tweets, etc. It sounds like her recovery is very far along.