WBB loses in NIT | Syracusefan.com

WBB loses in NIT

I blame myself. James Madison is the only school aside from Syracuse I applied to.

It's staggering, by the way, how much cheaper the tuition was, and how much better the financial aid package they offered was. I think I would have only had to pay about $8000 a year to go there.

2003 made SU totally worth it.

I teach at JMU. They actually have a pretty solid women's basketball program. They were in the NCAA's last year.

SU shot better, had more off. and defensive boards and shot 3's better. Difference was huge amount of fouls and free throw discrepancy. Sound familiar

Clockwork- What subject do you teach at JMU? I'm usually slaving away in the dungeon of ISAT. Havent seen the quad in years...

Clockwork- What subject do you teach at JMU? I'm usually slaving away in the dungeon of ISAT. Havent seen the quad in years...
I teach in SMAD, so the quad is just footsteps away!

I blame myself. James Madison is the only school aside from Syracuse I applied to.

It's staggering, by the way, how much cheaper the tuition was, and how much better the financial aid package they offered was. I think I would have only had to pay about $8000 a year to go there.

2003 made SU totally worth it.

Since James Madison went to Princeton, if the two played, which side do the descendants take? Go with great great great great grandpas name, or college attended?

I find my post more interesting than ladies hoop.

I teach in SMAD, so the quad is just footsteps away!

Haha nice! explains your cool avatar and witty username. Probably gonna sneak over to Wilson later and get a powerade so i can see that glorious grassy knoll.

Since James Madison went to Princeton, if the two played, which side do the descendants take? Go with great great great great grandpas name, or college attended?

I find my post more interesting than ladies hoop.

Royal, go with the name- JMU's got a statue on every corner representin' your boy. Plus, if I have to read the federalist's papers one more time i might have to run for office.

I teach at JMU. They actually have a pretty solid women's basketball program. They were in the NCAA's last year.
I hear JMU also has one of the most spectacular female student bodies in the nation, too. A wise career choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom