W'boro'cuse315...get this dude a ticket | Syracusefan.com

W'boro'cuse315...get this dude a ticket

44cuse

All Conference
Ok, lets revisit this post. First, awesome qualifier describing that Whitesboro is just outside of Utica. Love that.

24 yr old...never been to NYC. Packs up the ride and drives to the The City for the game because...well...it's frigging Georgetown. We win. Done. Nuff said.

Hopefully someone or one of the regs on the board is finding a way to hook these two up with tickets for tomorrow night. Well done gents!'

44cuse

Yes, I remember. His first trip to NYC. Last minute trip. Definitely get him tickets. What a great trip he is having!!

Yes, I remember. His first trip to NYC. Last minute trip. Definitely get him tickets. What a great trip he is having!!

No doubt. It'll be good to see if someone hooks them up. Can't get a better story than that one.

44cuse

I remember my first trip, it was great. Oh, the first to NYC was pretty good too ;)

Seriously though, hook him up. I remember driving down on a whim to try to see Pearl Jam play in MSG on a whim without tickets and standing outside in my PJ shirt. Comedian/actor Jay Mohr comes walking by as the show is well under way and I'm still standing out there with a couple of friends. He says, "Hey, do you boys need tickets!?!?!". I reply, "Heck yeah, do you have any?". He laughs hideously and says, "No!!!". What a jerk. I'm not a violent person but I'm sure he felt more confident raising and crushing our hopes because he had a mountain of a man(probably his body guard) walking beside him. We had tickets for the next night and they made a DVD of it and opened with the song I wanted to hear most, so it was well enough.

Anyhow, I will paypal a modest amount of the dude needs help in that department too, if others would like to join in on a lil teamwork.

dont worry fellas, our boy found a way to stay inside the garden overnight, here he is this morning. looks like he had a blast in the big city!

passed_out_drunk_06.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom