We all know that JAB is predictable as heck, but | Syracusefan.com

We all know that JAB is predictable as heck, but

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Do we see anything tonight to offset all of Duke's prep work. And no, I am not suggesting man to man. Perhaps, it could be a wrinkle on offense.

Marek is going to quarterback from the foul line area and shoot when left open or feeding guys cutting to basket

We will know within 5 minutes how this is going to go.
I disagree. I would bet anything that we will be behind after 5 or 10 minutes. It may stay that way. But it may not.

Do we see anything tonight to offset all of Duke's prep work. And no, I am not suggesting man to man. Perhaps, it could be a wrinkle on offense.
I've always wondered if JB intentionally doesn't run much zone offense because he doesn't want to give other teams pointers on how to beat our own zone. If that is indeed the case and he's been waiting for the perfect opportunity, now's the time.

Remember the BC game at the Dome? Dolezaj looked great against their zone. I don't think JB has used him in that spot since. Gotta be a reason, right?

6745F369-1A57-4082-A778-9FC1C879BAAF.jpeg

This is a live look into the Cuse locker room in Omaha. New walk-on Farmelo Fanthony.

I say we press for the first five minutes and then show press throughout and back off.

Keep them guessing BEFORE we drop back into the most predictable and effective zone defense ever created.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom