We are #3......for Cell Service at the Dome | Syracusefan.com

We are #3......for Cell Service at the Dome

poc44

Scout Team
Sorry reading the wall street journal and I stumbled across this in my research as I telecom patents financial analyst. Syracuse is behind Texas and L-Ville for the record.

Poc...so what are you saying? The Dome has the 3rd most robust cell penetration?

The size of the cell phone tower doesn't matter......

It's certainly an improvement.
Without the upgrades, I wouldn't have completed 10 %#!?in calls.
Not 10.
LOL. Yes, it was better this year, you could at least use your phone early before the game or during the game. I found it pretty much unusable though at halftime or during timeouts. Lots of cell phone timeouts during actual game timeouts at the Dome...

I was able to stream most of the espn games on my phone from the second level .. Occasionally it would freeze or go to audio only but that was rare and never totally lost service. ... With AT&T

that's news to me. i rarely have access. every now and again i can get a random text message to go through, but good luck trying to log onto syracusefan or twitter

SU has a sponsers contract with ATT so ATT upgraded that network this year.. they have no plans on helping the other vendors get better service.

3? That's funny.,

Are people that bored these days
Gotta distract yourself from the incessant TV timeouts. When you're at home it's mildly annoying, when you're in a stadium it's unbearable.

Where did Maryland rank? I visit a lot of arenas, and theirs is absolutely the worst. My cellphone was totally worthless the entire game. I could neither send nor receive texts. Later that evening, I had to apologize to a lot of people for not responding to them.

Where did Maryland rank? I visit a lot of arenas, and theirs is absolutely the worst. My cellphone was totally worthless the entire game. I could neither send nor receive texts. Later that evening, I had to apologize to a lot of people for not responding to them.

Towards the bottom but Pitt was 4th from the bottom with UNLV taking the prize for the worst.

During football season for any sort of decent crowd your cell phone might as well be a paper weight because even if you can get a signal its gone before you can blink. At some games I feel like I have gone back in time to early the 90's trying to use my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom