We are almost to one Million posts! | Syracusefan.com

We are almost to one Million posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
If you look at the forums statics we are about 9,500 posts away from one million posts. The Poster who posts the one millionth post gets a free life time membership to the pay board!!!

Last edited:
It was prophesied...

Trueblue would ascend to the pay side.

Jim, I think all your funny image posts on the humor board has to count for at least 100 or 200 K of that total, don't ya think?

Does that count the people that insist on posting the same thing over and over again? :)

JarHeadJim said:
If you look at the forums statics we are about 9,500 posts away from one million posts. The Poster who posts the one millionth post gets a free life time membership to the pay board!!!

I didn't even know there was a pay board. What's the link to it?

Quick someone start a converstation on the football board about uniforms and one here about mike hopkins...9500 by lunch time.

it didnt update when i made that post... it stayed at 991,099. does it update once a day?

Does that count the people that insist on posting the same thing over and over again? :)
Apparently, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors