We are Consistent... | Syracusefan.com

We are Consistent...

BillSU

All American
Well, we are at least consistent, playing as we have been, leading by 10 – 15 at the half or midway in the second half then letting it all slip away. Miami outscored and outplayed us in the second half. Being 22-9 like they are didn’t help. We just can't finish and put an opponent away

Buddy was Buddy Min 40, FG 8-17, 5-9 3PT, 9-9 FT 30 PTS

i get the 5 in 10 argument (one was a reschedule) but hard to blame fatigue after 4 days off.
we end the season with 4 players in the ACC top 20 MPG. (3 in the top 10). this is clearly a roster management issue or a completely insane philosophy that today's players don't need rest. we all know where the old man stands.

Last edited:
They don’t need rest. They are young men in the best shape of their lives. You or I would need rest, not these “kids”. And they do get rest, they’re not playing multiple games in a day.

Well, we are at least consistent, playing as we have been, leading by 10 – 15 at the half or midway in the second half then letting it all slip away. Miami outscored and outplayed us in the second half. Being 22-9 like they are didn’t help. We just can't finish and put an opponent away

Buddy was Buddy Min 40, FG 8-17, 5-9 3PT, 9-9 FT 30 PTS
Miami didn’t outplay us until the last 2 minutes. We choked. And they are the worst 22-9 college basketball team I’ve ever seen. We had them beat twice and choked both games away.

Miami didn’t outplay us until the last 2 minutes. We choked. And they are the worst 22-9 college basketball team I’ve ever seen. We had them beat twice and choked both games away.
You have a point. I would just like to see us with a lead of 18 PTS retain it until the game is over especially with Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom