We are in more trouble than_______________________________ | Syracusefan.com

We are in more trouble than_______________________________

T

tee1222

Not to make light of the team's recent misfortune, but it does bring out the comedian in most of us, so gentlemen (and ladies) start your engines!

We are in more trouble than a __________________________________
team with 8 schollies.

Commence, cause I've got nothing, wasted my comedy stylings for the past two hours.

kennesaw state after the NCAA investigates UK.

Let's turn this up a notch
th

We are in more trouble than the University of Connecticut athletics department (I think we should begin calling that homeless shambles the UConn Hobos, by the way)

We are in more trouble than a person with an original thought.

We are in more trouble than the University of Connecticut athletics department (I think we should begin calling that homeless shambles the UConn Hobos, by the way)

Not true...the Big East is expanding to 12 teams. Saw that headline on EsPN.com today.

Big East looking to add 12th team. Let's see...there is UConn and hmmm not sure who the other 10 are, but they are in the market for a 12th.

My wife in about an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Than Marsh's wife in about two hours.

Edit: I course I didn't notice someone else made the same joke before I did.

Son of a bitch.

Marsh's wife is safe for a while there is some WCC game on ESPN3 that just started and I think I actually recognized the names of the teams so no way he will miss that :D

Marsh's wife is safe for a while there is some WCC game on ESPN3 that just started and I think I actually recognized the names of the teams so no way he will miss that :D
Safe from him.

Safe from HIM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom