We are off the bubble. NM | Syracusefan.com

We are off the bubble. NM

We will prob win on sat to drag us back into it then lose painfully in the acct.

Beating Clemson doesn’t get them back to the bubble

it just means they could hit it with RA Dickey’s arm instead of a severino throw

Clemson is not at full strength and we are at home so we will likely win but our bubble has burst. However, if we lose to Clemson we might be back on the bubble, the NIT bubble.

Beating Clemson doesn’t get them back to the bubble

it just means they could hit it with RA Dickey’s arm instead of a severino throw

Could we go with Jim Bouton so as not to invoke inferior teams?

Clemson is not at full strength and we are at home so we will likely win but our bubble has burst. However, if we lose to Clemson we might be back on the bubble, the NIT bubble.

With the nagging injuries to our centers, along with this team's significant deficiencies, I would be 100% okay if this team's season ended after the ACC tourney. At this point, my only wish really is for SU to get the monkey off their back and get their first ACC tourney victory.

With the nagging injuries to our centers, along with this team's significant deficiencies, I would be 100% okay if this team's season ended after the ACC tourney. At this point, my only wish really is for SU to get the monkey off their back and get their first ACC tourney victory.

We could play Pitt in the tourney and we get that victory.

To get back on bubble need to beat clemson and win Tuesday. To make play in game need to win Wednesday and Thursday. Not happening.

To get back on bubble need to beat clemson and win Tuesday. To make play in game need to win Wednesday and Thursday. Not happening.
To get to the "Last 4 in" I think Clemson, Tuesday and Wednesday would be enough. But that's assuming everything else falls in our favor.

With the lack of depth, talent and all the injuries I'm thrilled they finished over 500. Yeah, I would have liked more wins but seriously this team pulled it out of their hearts to get as many wins as they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom