We beat Yukon we are back on track | Syracusefan.com

We beat Yukon we are back on track

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Like most not too impressed with the #2 team in the country. Graham had a great game but besides that no one on that court was better than our guys. BTW, how is Self able to keep Graham for four years.

I've seen almost every Kansas game along with this one. They are really good. But if people want to say they aren't that good, whatever.

Last edited:
I think they are great.
Kansas is not a great team. The 1972 UCLA team was a great team. The 1968 UCLA team was a great team. The 1976 Indiana team was a great team. The 1982 Tar Heels was a great team.

We aren't even projected to make the tournament and excluding a great shooting game by Graham, this game would have been a lot closer. People need to give Boeheim credit for the great coaching job he has done this season so far.

UConn needed OT to beat both Columbia and Monmouth - but it's a rivalry game in the Garden. I'm optimistic after tonight but let's be honest if we lose to UConn it's hard to imagine a way to put a positive spin on it. Unless Jalen Adams pulls a Graham we should have our way with them. Unfortunately UConn doesn't like that good this year so if anything need to avoid the "bad loss" moreso than gaining a "good win"

Kansas is not a great team. The 1972 UCLA team was a great team. The 1968 UCLA team was a great team. The 1976 Indiana team was a great team. The 1982 Tar Heels was a great team.

We aren't even projected to make the tournament and excluding a great shooting game by Graham, this game would have been a lot closer. People need to give Boeheim credit for the great coaching job he has done this season so far.
???? First, who isn't giving Jb credit? Second, Kansas has a great team.

You’ll never see teams like that again because guys leave early. They very much remind me of the Nova team of two years ago that had a bunch of college veterans that could shoot the heck out of the ball.

If there were no 3 point shot, we would have been very competitive. Somebody from Cuse has to be able to shoot a 3.

It's nice to look back on the days of yore. The UCLA team of 1968 beat Purdue by 2. Beat Boston College by 7 . Beat Oregon state by 3. the '82 UNC team beat Penn st in ot. lost to Wake and lost to Virginia by 16. the '76 IU team beat ND by 3. Beat Kentucky in OT and beat Ohio st by 2. Those were all great teams. Kansas has to win a national title to be one at the end. But they sure look great to me.

This is their SuperBowl. They're a terrible team that won't win their conference and probably won't make the tournament based on what I've seen so far.

I hope it isn’t another rock fight against UConn. Gonna need to make some threes and not wildly drive into charges and/or recognize when secondary help comes cutting our drivers off.

Uconn is prettt bad this year. Georgetown is undefeated I believe. Both games should be wins for SU. Don’t see any trouble until the chunk of the acc schedule

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom