na

• na

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wallacecuse

Starter
It's pretty clear at this point. We just cannot sustain high-level play long enough to win against tourney teams. We are unable to go on any type of run which would give us a working margin. Providence and Seton Hall don't count.

Without Siva, woud we really have any quality wins this season? IMO, ND blows.

You're right but we're not a very good team so does it really matter? We shouldn't be beating better teams.

All of our losses were close and our worse loss was to Gtown by 11 points. We have yet to be blown out this year. We are still a very good team but not a great team by any means. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be sane.

All of our losses were close and our worse loss was to Gtown by 11 points. We have yet to be blown out this year. We are still a very good team but not a great team by any means. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be sane.

I never pay attention to margin of victory or loss; it can lull you into thinking you are better than you are. Winning is black and white.

I never pay attention to margin of victory or loss; it can lull you into thinking you are better than you are. Winning is black and white.

Ok, I'm fine with that, I was trying to point out that we are not a bad team and have managed to hang with the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom