We deserved to lose! | Syracusefan.com

We deserved to lose!

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
MCW was absolutely HORRIBLE down the stretch. JB HAS to find ways to get the ball in Triche's hands. Going small is stupid. Coleman is better in the post than Triche is on the wing. MCW foul shooting cost us both of our losses. What MCW was doing digging in the post at the end of regulation when you're up three is mind boggling. We have got to get the ball to Fair and Triche and forget about the dribbling routine of MCW. He's a turnover waiting to happen. JB had a total brain lock today.

I dont the number but Cuse missed so many 1-3 footers today it was unreal.

MCW was absolutely HORRIBLE down the stretch. JB HAS to find ways to get the ball in Triche's hands. Going small is stupid. Coleman is better in the post than Triche is on the wing. MCW foul shooting cost us both of our losses. What MCW was doing digging in the post at the end of regulation when you're up three is mind boggling. We have got to get the ball to Fair and Triche and forget about the dribbling routine of MCW. He's a turnover waiting to happen. JB had a total brain lock today.
ya but you don't deserve to lose when you're up 6 at the end of the game

You deserve to lose when you dribble, and slip...when you dribble, get fouled and miss the FT then allow an open 3 to tie the game. Oh, not letting your senior guard to touch the ball while doing all the above...frustrated!!

One of your coaching friends told you this team was in trouble 2 weeks ago...

How about setting a high screen and roll with Fair and Triche?

I don't think anyone understands that Mike waved off Triche and that isn't what JB wanted. He yelled at Mike at one point during the final few minutes and yet he didn't listen. You can tell him what to do but you can't do it for him, I feel like I'm repeating myself but you guys must have missed these key things that showed that Mike made these decisions on his own with no regard to JB or his teammates.

I don't think anyone understands that Mike waved off Triche and that isn't what JB wanted. He yelled at Mike at one point during the final few minutes and yet he didn't listen. You can tell him what to do but you can't do it for him, I feel like I'm repeating myself but you guys must have missed these key things that showed that Mike made these decisions on his own with no regard to JB or his teammates.
this isn't even the first time Mike has waved him off

That's bad coaching. If a player doesn't listen, you sit his ass down. The bench is a coaches best friend. He would wave me off one time and he might never see the floor again. Mike would learn real quick. I said we would be lucky to go 2-2 during this four game stretch. I would not bet the house we can win at Pitt.

That's bad coaching. If a player doesn't listen, you sit his ass down. The bench is a coaches best friend. He would wave me off one time and he might never see the floor again. Mike would learn real quick. I said we would be lucky to go 2-2 during this four game stretch. I would not bet the house we can win at Pitt.
This is why we need another viable guard. You can sit a guy when you have adequate replacements, and the last few seasons we've had that.

This season, who are you putting out there?

Well, Um, 'Cuse only had 4 frigging timeouts down the stretch in regulation. JB should've called one of them and made certain that Brandon gets the ball...it's JB's team!

Then you sit his ass down until he's ready to do what you tell him. It's not that hard.

This. Just sit him for a minute; hope he gets the message. It's too late in the season for this foolishness. Mike gets picked in the open court against Cincinnati and then quits on the play, sit his ass.