We dont utilize Guerrier | Syracusefan.com

We dont utilize Guerrier

I don’t god damn get it. He’ll start scoring 20 a game by his senior year ad itll be a revelation to half the fan base.

we have a post scorer, feed him and get the 2 shreks on UL in foul trouble

Our offense tonight has been dribble and bomb. Think we know we can't defend or rebound so need threes

I don’t god damn get it. He’ll start scoring 20 a game by his senior year ad itll be a revelation to half the fan base.

we have a post scorer, feed him and get the 2 shreks on UL in foul trouble
xmas redux

He scores like a damn animal down low.

Why do we only look to him, underneath, once every 12 possessions?

We don’t utilize talent in recruiting to come here.

Kid has TREMENDOUS upside.

Just a matter of whether it benefits us or the Montana Marmadukes.

I stopped by Melo Center during Clemson football weekend and there was one kid out shooting: QG.

Maybe hasn’t helped his shot yet, but speaks to his work ethic.

Why get their interior guys in foul trouble when they can get ours in foul trouble? Isn't it more fun that way?

It would seem obvious to start posting him up at the block.

There was a play in the 2nd half, Lville switched and had Mcmahon on Marek. Marek posted up around the block and instead of shooting over the shorter defender passed it out, I saw Autrys dismay when he passed it out. Back to the drawing board, still hoping they can go 5-0 down the stretch.

In Boeheims presser he says "we cant throw the ball on the block to Quincy and Marek" "we don't have a post presence"
Well why not?? why is it not being developed in practice?
maybe hire someone who played that position, I don't get it

That up and under move late in the first move finishing with the left was a thing of beauty...and then he barely got the ball ever again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom