We found something last night for the students | Syracusefan.com

We found something last night for the students

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Not sure if this has been brought up, but the pre-tip song was perfect and the students showed out. Looked AWESOME from the other side of dome. This is an easy decision. This should be played before every game from now on. Football and basketball.

lots of college teams do this. The song is called swag and surf. Here’s a video of auburn doing it a couple of years ago

Not sure if this has been brought up, but the pre-tip song was perfect and the students showed out. Looked AWESOME from the other side of dome. This is an easy decision. This should be played before every game from now on. Football and basketball.

This was corny and Swag Surfin needs to be retired.

Yeah, that was really cool. They also sang the song that Duke fans sing before every game (“Cos every time we touch, I get this feeling . . .”) and I am sure they did that deliberately. Fun! I like that song and whenever the band plays it I start to sing loudly until my daughter elbows me in the ribs.