we get 1 saturday nite acc game | Syracusefan.com

we get 1 saturday nite acc game

CuseFaninVT said:
Don't you have your own set of keys at this point?

They took them away last year. Can still get through the kitchen door at 8am, but man that's no fun. Empty bar. New owners won't let me serve myself

UNC could get flexed into primetime. ESPN has changed the pre-determined Gameday sites they now choose from 3.

UNC-SU will likely be a College Gameday at the Dome and primetime showcase game.

Alsacs said:
UNC could get flexed into primetime. ESPN has changed the pre-determined Gameday sites they now choose from 3.

UNC-SU will likely be a College Gameday at the Dome and primetime showcase game.

Yea thats the only saturday primetime game we get. Its always been listed as 8pm game

They took them away last year. Can still get through the kitchen door at 8am, but man that's no fun. Empty bar. New owners won't let me serve myself

I see you survived Atlantis. Or...did you?

Yea thats the only saturday primetime game we get. Its always been listed as 8pm game

I've seen it listed as 2:00/8:00 which I'm guessing means if it's not the College Gameday game, then it will be at 2:00, which would mean we would have zero home weekend night games in ACC play.

GoHamSU said:
I see you survived Atlantis. Or...did you?

I won't jinx it until I get back to Alaska tomorrow night... But so far, still alive, and haven't needed bail. Hell of a buzz right now so anything is possible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom