We go as far as MCW takes us. | Syracusefan.com

We go as far as MCW takes us.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
He will either be the hearo or the goat. He is either really good or really bad. He has been really bad in three games this year.

agree that MCW was not very good today...but to be fair, Triche was even worse.

He's far too inconsistent, and he's really struggled against physical, man-to-man teams.

What bugged me more than anything today, is that in the 2nd half, C.J. Couldn't miss, and we barely let him touch the ball in a position to score. Every time we did, he got in the lane and scored. It's two straight late game situations, we haven't gotten the hot hand the ball.

I'm going to repeat what i said before:

He brings a lot to the table, but takes a lot off.

Can't finish left

Doesn't have strength to fight off pressure or double teams at the end of games

FG percentages are terrible for a starting guard

To be fair, we have no low post scoring option and BT can be wildly inconsistent and without James, we are even more limited.

But if he was truly a superstar, he could overcome that. But he isn't and that's fine.

We are much closer to a 4 seed than a 1 seed IMO. We need to take care of ND on Monday or we may go into a tailspin.

He will either be the hearo or the goat. He is either really good or really bad. He has been really bad in three games this year.

We don't want this to be the case. MCW needs to understand he can help us much, much more by creating for the other players on this team.

We will go as far as our entire team, collectively, takes us.

"goat" = greatest of all time . . . . . .does it not?

I agree though we go as far as he can take us.

we really need james back. Or at least have more than just cj hitting jump shots... it is worrisome.