We going to wear a new Uni like the Nova or OSU? | Syracusefan.com

We going to wear a new Uni like the Nova or OSU?

Cuse4

Scout Team
With just an "S" on our chest and "Orange" on the back ... check out OSU's on ESPN

We are? God these new unis with the names you cant even read are terrible

No we aren't. I saw the list of schools and we were not on it. Nova will be though.

found the list if anyone cares... Gonzaga, North Carolina, Villanova, Southern California, Ohio State, Kentucky, Georgetown, Duke

I like having the logo on the chest. I think a blue uniform with the orange S on the chest with orange numbers/letters would look great, as long as it didn't say "Orange" on the back, though.

I like having the logo on the chest. I think a blue uniform with the orange S on the chest with orange numbers/letters would look great, as long as it didn't say "Orange" on the back, though.

These logo jerseys are kind of cheesy. They remind me of middle school practice jerseys.

I didn't even realize ND had names on their jerseys yesterday. Turrible

You need trim around the numbers, too, or they look cheap - like HS uniforms. The ND uni's could have been great with the kelly green on black, if they just hadn't done the letters for the player names in royal blue (couldn't even see they were there), and just made it with a better looking number.

I wish we could just have the 03 or 96 Jerseys maybe fashioned a bit more modern. Then for Georgetown we could always bring out the cursive lettering uni's so they can stare and try to read what it says to no avail.