We gotta be | Syracusefan.com

We gotta be

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
One of the most inconsistent offensive top ten teams ever. If james doesnt go off for 9 3's we lose @Arkansas, if Triche doesn't have arguably his best game ever @Louisville we lose. Its like someone has to have a career game to win tough games because we're missing so many shots. CJ is the only exception pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand why C.J. doesn't have a set run for him every position. At least try to get him the ball, our only player who can score down low except MCW driving wildly and throwing up a somewhat decent shot.

I couldn't believe you guys kept taking jump shots instead of going inside. Something seemed amiss.

I think JB will try to find better ways to get him the ball. Good teams see those curls coming too often and cut them off. We need to reverse the ball quicker in general. Anything to mask the weaknesses. This will be a big challenge moving forward with the coaching staff how to get this team to score more.

this isn't a top 10 team any other year. It's not that this team is inconsistent on offense, they just aren't that good. JB's one-on-one offense works well with skilled offensive players, but with guys who have weak handles and few moves, it's pretty brutal to watch.

this isn't a top 10 team any other year. It's not that this team is inconsistent on offense, they just aren't that good. JB's one-on-one offense works well with skilled offensive players, but with guys who have weak handles and few moves, it's pretty brutal to watch.

Yeah, it is what is. Because of the offensive problems at the 5 we are forced to try to pull off the dribble drive offense like some Duke and Calipari teams in the past w/o a post game. We really don't have the shooters or quick enough guards to do this consistently.

I am not knocking CJ at all because I love his improvement and consistency however if you would've told me at the beginning of the season that in mid- Feb he would be our best and most consistent offensive player I would've said you are nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom