We have 1 top 100 kenpom win... | Syracusefan.com

We have 1 top 100 kenpom win...

Mel03

Walk On
UConn stinks. Georgetown stinks. We have no more real OOC games for our resume.

Our mediocre schedule (not totally in fault of trying...who knew the old big east guys would be no use for our resume) isn't going to help our bid. Do we need to start rooting for uconn and Georgetown?

We dodged really bad losses, but I'm definitely nervous. Then, playing like we did today, doesn't help our cause when we need to go up against the ACC. We need to beat the mid tier bubble teams or else it's two in a row...

Our mediocre schedule (not totally in fault of trying...who knew the old big east guys would be no use for our resume) isn't going to help our bid. Do we need to start rooting for uconn and Georgetown?

We dodged really bad losses, but I'm definitely nervous. Then, playing like we did today, doesn't help our cause when we need to go up against the ACC. We need to beat the mid tier bubble teams or else it's two in a row...
Relax. we will win 10 games in the Acc and get in this year. that is the good news. The bad news is, we aren't seeing the second weekend.

Jeez, step off the ledge. This team is currently ahead of expectations. Long season ahead. Plenty of opportunity to prove ourselves in the ACC.

If we don’t finish at .500 or above in the ACC we don’t deserve a bid.

Relax. we will win 10 games in the Acc and get in this year. that is the good news. The bad news is, we aren't seeing the second weekend.
If we get to the NCAA's, you play one game at a time. If we get by the first game historically very few teams can handle our zone in the second game with one day to prepare.

Iona, Buffalo, Oakland and Texas Southern will all win their conference. Maryland and Toledo will be solid teams. We still have the UConn+GTown wins.

Our OOC was really good. Our Non-Conference RPI and SOS will end up being near the top for the bubble teams.

This year is vastly superior to last year as far as resume strength. As long we are solid in the ACC we will get an NCAA bid.

We will have plenty of opportunity to pick up top 50 wins in ACC play. At least this season we go into conference play with no bad loses, unlike last year when we had several.

Not sure what you are talking about. We played a host of quality teams in this pre-conf season. According to the RPI we had a top 20 SOS before playing St. Bona. If you watch these games, you know we played and beat some good teams.

yeah I mean going into this game I was considering it a 50/50 proposition with all things considered - but how we ended up losing still made it sting.
big picture it's nowhere near a bad loss - so my overall feelings about our team haven't changed...
bottom line can't have both Brissett and Battle struggle at the same time and need to get Sidibe healthy enough to where he can be a legit contributor again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom