We Lost This Game | Syracusefan.com

We Lost This Game

SaltLakeOrange

All Conference
Three ways:

1) MCW on the most idiotic play of he game, the drive at the end of the half. 5 point swing.

2) JS missing shots that he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

3) JS not playing any defense.

57 points......we suck.

Three ways:

1) MCW on the most idiotic play of he game, the drive at the end of the half. 5 point swing.

2) JS missing shots that he shouldn't have shot in the first place.

3) JS not playing any defense.

57 points......we suck.

Yet, there is no mention of our senior leading scorer who couldn't hit a shot?

Southerland's 2nd game back...

- poor FT shooting
- poor rebounding
- no interior presence on offense
- wide open 3 after wide open 3 for the opposition
- lack of composure

lots of recurring themes...

At least mcw and james hit some shots. Triche is a senior, he was god awful.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

road loss to a 17-6 team, who made this there game of the year. it happens

This loss is an embarrassment and Christmas is a liability. JB made a mistake by pulling Fair. Southerland should have taken a seat. I don't post negativity often but I'm pissed!!

This loss is an embarrassment and Christmas is a liability. JB made a mistake by pulling Fair. Southerland should have taken a seat. I don't post negativity often but I'm pissed!!
If xmas is a liability what is Keita? 3 years in and he can't grab a ball or score when he is setup wide open underneath

you would rather have kieta? we cannot rebound with him in the game.

you would rather have kieta? we cannot rebound with him in the game.

Yes. Tonight I would have much rather had more Keita. Despite Rak's athletic ability, he is out of defensive position entirely too often. Some of which could be forgiven if he was a factor on the offensive end but he isn't. And his and Keita's rebounding and block stats were quite comparable this evening with Rak running about 10 more minutes. There is no doubt that Rak has way more upside. I'm just getting tired of waiting for him to use it. When he's out of position on defense and/or goes head over heals for ball and shot fakes, it leads to easy points for the other team. We can't and JB shouldn't allow that.

Yes. Tonight I would have much rather had more Keita. Despite Rak's athletic ability, he is out of defensive position entirely too often. Some of which could be forgiven if he was a factor on the offensive end but he isn't. And his and Keita's rebounding and block stats were quite comparable this evening with Rak running about 10 more minutes. There is no doubt that Rak has way more upside. I'm just getting tired of waiting for him to use it. When he's out of position on defense and/or goes head over heals for ball and shot fakes, it leads to easy points for the other team. We can't and JB shouldn't allow that.
he is still far better then kieta . He does absolutely nothing out there and his defense is very over rated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom