We need a shot in the arm | Syracusefan.com

We need a shot in the arm

Cuse House

All American
Not sure where it is going to come from, but something. A player to take over, a big time recruit to choose us, anything. I want to eat crow about this team so bad. At the same time, not entirely optimistic on the future. I really want to see something happen with the recruiting class to round out '17 the best we can and then strike gold with the 2018 class. I feel like we are in limbo right now, waiting to see how the next few years will unfold.

Not sure where it is going to come from, but something. A player to take over, a big time recruit to choose us, anything. I want to eat crow about this team so bad. At the same time, not entirely optimistic on the future. I really want to see something happen with the recruiting class to round out '17 the best we can and then strike gold with the 2018 class. I feel like we are in limbo right now, waiting to see how the next few years will unfold.

There aren't many non committed 2017 guys left, and I don't think we're on any of them or any of them are serious targets. We need to strike gold in 2018, hopefully we can get a couple of top 25 guys, that could be all we need to get back to where we want to be.

A nice shot in the arm would be Lydon deciding to play like Lydon again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom