We need an aggressive streaming option for the upcoming season. | Syracusefan.com

We need an aggressive streaming option for the upcoming season.

Jake

Mod
Wildhack needs to channel his inner ESPN And create an elite multi-camera streaming product for fans to watch at home. The number of people who will not be comfortable going to the dome will be a immense en if we are allowed to do so.

So they should be preparing some type of Streaming strategy to make the game as fun as possible for people watching at home. They need to get ahead of the curve instead of trying to preserve what is more than likely not going to be at in person fan experience this year.

Edit..Voice to text blows...lol

Last edited:
Wildhack needs to channel his inner ESPN And create an elite multi-camera streaming product for fans to watch at home. The number of people who will not be comfortable going to the dump will be a immense en if we are allowed to do so.

So they should be preparing some type of Streaming strategy to make the game as fun as possible for people watching at home. They need to get ahead of the curve instead of trying to preserve what is more than likely not going to be at in person fan experience this year
Well, they're working on making it nicer. ;)

really they already have all the cameras streaming now, they just dont send all the signals out to be viewed. Its a very simple thing to add. the bandwidth for doing it for 50 games at once would be interesting..

I hope they set up a camera thats remote controlled under the new scoreboard that would give some really cool views.

i remember a few seasons back someone posted the direct link the the dome video board. i watched several games that way. so, the capability already exists

By “streaming options” we should reach out to University officials and clarify we aren’t talking restrooms. They’re usually about 15 years behind

i remember a few seasons back someone posted the direct link the the dome video board. i watched several games that way. so, the capability already exists
I don't remember that but I remember someone posted the link to the official stat screen. That I wish I kept. It was awesome.

I watched most games on line last season. I live in CT and was happy to have them. I thought they were fine (mainly on line streams of tv broadcasts). With all the other stuff we should be doing, I don't think re-inventing our streaming broadcasts is a big priority.

I watched most games on line last season. I live in CT and was happy to have them. I thought they were fine (mainly on line streams of tv broadcasts). With all the other stuff we should be doing, I don't think re-inventing our streaming broadcasts is a big priority.
Last year couldn’t have been worse. I went from about 30 games a year to about 8

Wildhack needs to channel his inner ESPN And create an elite multi-camera streaming product for fans to watch at home. The number of people who will not be comfortable going to the dome will be a immense en if we are allowed to do so.

So they should be preparing some type of Streaming strategy to make the game as fun as possible for people watching at home. They need to get ahead of the curve instead of trying to preserve what is more than likely not going to be at in person fan experience this year.

Edit..Voice to text blows...lol

Would be a good perk for season ticket holders too -- get access to some kind of Dome stream. Even the Dome video board angles would be cool, as someone else noted. The capabilities exist -- they just need to think about the way to make it happen and package it accordingly. Free for season ticket holders, add on subscription option for others, etc.

That's the one I had. Very bad. Very bad.
Other than the no ACCN thing, I don't have anything bad to say about Comcast.
1588104057880.gif

Other than the no ACCN thing, I don't have anything bad to say about Comcast. View attachment 180440
Yeah, except the pricing. I love being able to get all the Sox games, that's for sure. Well, I did...

They've been fairly reliable all along, so I can't complain other than the ACCN issue.

I hope they set up a camera thats remote controlled under the new scoreboard that would give some really cool views.
Camera support didn’t make the cut. That and the rope lights on the roof.

I remember years ago I subscribed to the streaming service on Cuse.com (forget what it was called). I was disappointed after the fact when I realized it was for home games only. On a scale of 1-10 the broadcast was probably a 5. It was better than nothing.

It seemed easier to watch a game locally 15 years ago than it does now.
Yes! Here in Syracuse Ch. 26 broadcast every single game, even the exhibitions. I could go to a game, and then come home and watch the game again. Those were the days!