We need another guy | Syracusefan.com

We need another guy

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
That shows emotion on the court and has the game to back it up. Like a Waiters or Devo. Those teams were more electric and fun to watch. The probation has us sucking on the court. Its depressing at times just trying to find some offense these days. Hope Bazely is one of those players next year.

That shows emotion on the court and has the game to back it up. Like a Waiters or Devo. Those teams were more electric and fun to watch. The probation has us sucking on the court. Its depressing at times just trying to find some offense these days. Hope Bazely is one of those players next year.
Agree!! Too bad Moyer doesn’t have the game to back it up! He’s got the fire!

Devo was my favorite player to watch. When he got pumped and started jawing with someone, you just knew he was going off! The rest of the guys really fed off that.

Moyer is a great kid and I don't want to pick on him, but every time he has the ball for more than three seconds I start panicking as a fan because I just have no idea (nor does he) what the heck he's about to do.
We just need to get him a couple dump offs as he cuts to basket, so he can dunk on someone’s face! I just love how angry he goes at the basket. The team needs his energy. Unfortunately, right now other than hustle, he doesn’t give us much else. I still have a lot of hope for him for the future. I still believe he could be pretty good.

We just need to get him a couple dump offs as he cuts to basket, so he can dunk on someone’s face! I just love how angry he goes at the basket. The team needs his energy. Unfortunately, right now other than hustle, he doesn’t give us much else. I still have a lot of hope for him for the future. I still believe he could be pretty good.
He’s only a redshirt freshman, he has a lot of time to get better and I believe he will.

Oshae has taken up the mantle in this department.

Flexing after a dunk doesn’t fit the criteria.
He leads the team in rebounding, FT attempts and will lead the big 3 in 3pt % when the season is done. What other criteria are you requiring of him?

Im scared when Moyer starts doing his crossover and dribbling.
He is Troy Nunes. Good as a piece, as long as he stays within his comfort zone. When he tries to be great, it goes bad, really quickly.

I think you're talking about Franklin Howard next year.

frank and oshae next year. No doubts.

If he's here next year, the guy who will charge your emotions will be Marek. It won't be any one play, it will be a progression of basketball skill that slowly builds in the game until all of a sudden you realize the talent he has.

Meh we always seem to recruit guys with a more subdued demeanor. That is why Devo stands out so much. Players take on or relate to a coaches demeanor also. Devo was an anomaly. We ain't gettin Marshall Henderson 2.0 here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom