We need another KICKER!! | Syracusefan.com

We need another KICKER!!

CaliCuse

All American
we can't just have one fg kicker on the roster. I know way too many were against giving Norton a scholly but he is worth it for putting the ball consistently in the en-zone. We need another fg x-point guy Get him in next year and prep for 2015.Quality kickers are always worth the scholly distance and accuracy under pressure is a gift. They gotta have GMAC ice in their veinsin those crucial game altering or winning situations.

Alex Bono, SU goalie
Hey if he can put the ball up and straight and already at SU What not? Olindo Mare was a great kicker for us and the pros. The big problem for long kicks is getting over our linemen without requiring a proctologist to perform a NIKEectomy.:bat:

that kid who won the punt pass and kick was pretty damn good

or if he is probably ineligible because he won $400 in gift money from said competition, there seems to be a plethora of kickers right in our prime recruiting grounds. Illinois has an oddly large amount of kickers in their states top 50 players list. I'm sure we can use our connections to grab one of them?

we can't just have one fg kicker on the roster. I know way too many were against giving Norton a scholly but he is worth it for putting the ball consistently in the en-zone. We need another fg x-point guy Get him in next year and prep for 2015.Quality kickers are always worth the scholly distance and accuracy under pressure is a gift. They gotta have GMAC ice in their veinsin those crucial game altering or winning situations.

Yeah!!! That's the #1 roster issue we're facing!!!

Who's with me???

Yeah!!! That's the #1 roster issue we're facing!!!

Who's with me???

Forget about the OL & DL. We'll be the only BCS school with a half dozen scholarship kickers and punters.

We'll have a strong right legged kicker to make FG's from the left hashmark. We'll have a strong left legged kicker to make FG's from the right hashmark.

All we'll need is someone with a strong middle leg for those pesky PAT's. :p

Forget about the OL & DL. We'll be the only BCS school with a half dozen scholarship kickers and punters.

We'll have a strong right legged kicker to make FG's from the left hashmark. We'll have a strong left legged kicker to make FG's from the right hashmark.

Its those friggin wind currents that kill our kickers. I'm not saying we exclude those other positions but this is certainly one of need at this time Krautman is a senior and a hamstring to Norton leaves us with WHO to do those jobs?fgs x-points KOs

Krautman is coming back next season I assume.

Last edited:
Its those friggin wind currents that kill our kickers. I'm not saying we exclude those other positions but this is certainly one of need at this time Krautman is a senior and a hamstring to Norton leaves us with WHO to do those jobs?fgs x-points KOs

Did not realize the wind was that bad inside the dome.

According to Frank Beamer we pushed a fg attempt by a Hokie by opening up the doors creating air turbulence in one of the last Hokie games in the Dome. You must recall that absurdity.

According to Frank Beamer we pushed a fg attempt by a Hokie by opening up the doors creating air turbulence in one of the last Hokie games in the Dome. You must recall that absurdity.

Tyrone Willingham

The only wind in the dome that day eminated from Frank.
th

Would help alot more to actually get into good field position more often before we worry about a kicker so much.