We need good BT | Syracusefan.com

We need good BT

Really happy to see him so aggressive. It's clear this team is at it's best when Triche is taking control, everyone else has a role that fits well around him.

Was it just me, or was Rak getting hosed tonight? He got a foul called for everything, while it seemed like every other player on both sides got away with much more.

Really happy to see him so aggressive. It's clear this team is at it's best when Triche is taking control, everyone else has a role that fits well around him.

Was it just me, or was Rak getting hosed tonight? He got a foul called for everything, while it seemed like every other player on both sides got away with much more.
So very hosed, again with that whistle pre-meditating a foul. What is that man?
And sometimes, Baye doesn't get his fouls worth. They should just start both of these guys with 2 fouls before game time and call it even. Still, might be the same result ;)

I think some fans of Grant may have bribed the refs to help him get into the game. The briber must have underpaid slightly, and the refs taunted him by having Keita survive the rest of the game stuck on four fouls.

Instead of "good" Brandon and "bad" Brandon, I propose form now on we refer to the kid who misses bunnies after dicing the lane then misses the FT or wide open 3 or makes a velocirautins fastball pass to no one inparticular, or takes too many shots as Mr. Trandon Briche.

The guy who cans those triples and circus leaners, creates consistently and finds the next man so swiftly is the Real Brandon. The one Jay Bilas talks about.

So yea, we need that second guy if the season ending six game win streak is to occor thus I hope Trandon Briche never plays for Syracuse again.

I think Brandon is better and more "into it" when he plays the point more & has the ball in his hands more often. He did so last night, and had some good feeds to MCW for dunks as well. Something, I think, we should do more of going down the stretch.

I think Brandon is better and more "into it" when he plays the point more & has the ball in his hands more often. He did so last night, and had some good feeds to MCW for dunks as well. Something, I think, we should do more of going down the stretch.

I've said that since the beginning. He is a PG and plays better as a PG. Whether that is best for the team or not can be debated. But he himself plays better at PG.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I've said that since the beginning. He is a PG and plays better as a PG. Whether that is best for the team or not can be debated. But he himself plays better at PG.

Absolutely. I love when he takes over at the point at times. Just seems to be in the flow of the offensive game more.

Absolutely. I love when he takes over at the point at times. Just seems to be in the flow of the offensive game more.

No doubt about it. I think it forces him to be aggressive where the 2 guard position he becomes more passive. Not sure how that works for this team, but it would be nice to see BT more at the point than he has been and have MCW play some 2 guard.

Didn't he average like 33 points a game from the point in HS? Or am I remembering incorrectly. I know comparing to high school is silly at this time---just curious.

Imo, the only person it likely adversely affects is MCW as he just isn't a good (consistent) shooter at this point in his relatively green career at SU. Triche's ball handling skills are just as good (if not better) than MCW's, and, I think, with him being much stronger, can wear/break his defender down better as well, creating/leading to other options in the process.

Brandon Triche as a point guard might be a first round pick. Brandon Triche as a two guard is in the Nbdl. He's not as comfortable playing off the ball. He's always had to play the two here, and it may have wasted some of his talents. Besides when him and dion played together he's always played the two. Scoop was a point, and couldn't play the two. He's always been the de facto two guard here, but he is not a catch and shoot guy.

Brandon Triche as a point guard might be a first round pick. Brandon Triche as a two guard is in the Nbdl. He's not as comfortable playing off the ball. He's always had to play the two here, and it may have wasted some of his talents. Besides when him and dion played together he's always played the two. Scoop was a point, and couldn't play the two. He's always been the de facto two guard here, but he is not a catch and shoot guy.
Brandon started at the pg his freshmen year. Andy was at the 2. Scoop came in as the backup pg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom