We need some good news. | Syracusefan.com

We need some good news.

Briancuse

Living Legend
Battle coming back. Get in on an unexpected recruit. Someone reclassifying from 2019. An impact transfer. We have to circle the wagons and regroup.

I don't expect Battle back, hopefully the staff hits the transfer/Euro market hard and picks up a couple solid guys. Think we'll be good, just not as good as many thought we were gonna be next year obviously.

We got our good news two weeks ago when we got in the Dance. Now the piper came a calling and it’s time to pay up.
Not the piper. We are still paying the devil back for 2003. That "selling the soul" thing has gone on way too long.

Your head will explode if our good news is that our 1st round draft pick streak continues.
Maybe Lydon and Malachi will come back now that moyer and bazley have other plans

I stand by my disdain for a kid that showed zero class and respect for my university. And I will joyfully root against him going forward.
Good to know.

Exactly. I'm as disappointed about the news as anyone but we're sure learning a lot about how some people on here handle disappointment and it's not a good look for some.

Disappointment is a bad day at work, this is more of an annoyance about something inconsequential. Whether this kid goes to SU or the G-League doesn’t change my life a bit. It just gives me something else to root against. Nothing more, nothing less. But let’s not act like this is emotion driven. I don’t care enough about this clown to give him any emotion.

Disappointment is a bad day at work, this is more of an annoyance about something inconsequential. Whether this kid goes to SU or the G-League doesn’t change my life a bit. It just gives me something else to root against. Nothing more, nothing less. But let’s not act like this is emotion driven. I don’t care enough about this clown to give him any emotion.

I'm talking about the ACL comment rocket man. That's pathetic.