We need some "Jack Tatum" input | Syracusefan.com

We need some "Jack Tatum" input

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Is "stickum" legal in this game? This was highlighted in another thread, but my goodness it drives me nuts when we can't catch or hang on to the ball. Some of it is due to low bounce passes into the post primarily by Gillon. However, getting rebounds and loose balls was a disaster today.

Is "stickum" legal in this game? This was highlighted in another thread, but my goodness it drives me nuts when we can't catch or hang on to the ball. Some of it is due to low bounce passes into the post primarily by Gillon. However, getting rebounds and loose balls was a disaster today.
I thought you were going to the toughness route...Need a little or lot of Lyle Alzado attitude on the boards

Did you mean ...

a006b27038bc495a85369d3dde542f05.jpg

IIRC, they outlawed the stuff after he was through.

Last edited:
Did you mean ...

a006b27038bc495a85369d3dde542f05.jpg

IIRC, they outlawed the stuff after he was through.
Stuckum was outlawed in 1981 - it was known as the Lester Hayes rule.

I feel ashamed. Being a Raiders fan since the 60's I should have known it was Hayes and not Tatum. Oh well, we'll reference both of them - one tough and one sticky fingers

Our guys needs to do some receiver drills, they can't catch a cold right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom