We need to appreciate Michael Gbinije | Syracusefan.com

We need to appreciate Michael Gbinije

Feel bad that his senior ship is sinking fast. This is a trainwreck right now.

Gbinije goes 7-11, while Richardson goes 4-20 and Cooney goes 3-12. Unacceptable. He and Lydon need to shoot more, and everyone else needs to shoot less.
That is so true.

He is EVERYTHING you want in a 5th year senior. He is by far away the best player on the team.
Once again, just like during football season, I skip a big money poker tournament to watch these guys. I have to stop doing this.

G was wayyyyyy too unselfish down the stretch. He was getting past his man into the lane and instead of attacking the rim he kicked it out for shots. He is our best player and needs to take those scoring opportunities. Like someone else said, he needs to do more even though that sounds absurd. If G has to score 30 per game for us to win than so be it.

G was wayyyyyy too unselfish down the stretch. He was getting past his man into the lane and instead of attacking the rim he kicked it out for shots. He is our best player and needs to take those scoring opportunities. Like someone else said, he needs to do more even though that sounds absurd. If G has to score 30 per game for us to win than so be it.

This

We need him to do more, which is crazy. He's been excellent all season. I think he's setting himself up to get a good shot in the NBA.

I know - his stats would take a huge hit, but you almost need him to play more reckless at times. Show him tape of Mali/Cooney, and say, do that.

Gbinije goes 7-11, while Richardson goes 4-20 and Cooney goes 3-12. Unacceptable. He and Lydon need to shoot more, and everyone else needs to shoot less.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom